3.23.2009

Red Robin Menu Widget

Red Robin has this cool web widget that lets me calculate the nutritional content of items on their menu. I had myself a chicken caeser wrap with an extra side of fries last night. The information about my meal that the widget gave me was as follows:

  • Calories: 1634
  • Grams Fat: 78
  • Grams Fiber: 14
  • WW Points: 38

Saturday night I ate the second half of the pint of Ben & Jerry's I bought on Friday night. I've been eating two of those big chocolate chip cookies everyday on my breaks at work. I've been eating like this for the last pretty much since I started my new job. I'm not eating tons of junk food every day, but I'm definitely "splurging" a whole heck of a lot more than I have in the last year.

Here's the rub, though. I've been getting so much exercise from my new job that I've lost weight the last two weeks and there's a good chance that I'll manage to lose weight again next Saturday.

It's kind of crazy. I guess the added bonus of this job is that I can eat a lot more food now than I used to.

No comments: