9.13.2007

Welcome to September!!

Wait. What? It's almost half done? Sheesh. Where does the time go?

I'm finished up the rules write up for the next iteration of Syndicate. Play testing will commence again in the near future!

It was foggy this morning. Autumn isn't far away now, which is good. I'm getting tired of feeling guilty for not watering my plants as much as I should.

Dave Noonan (one of the designers for 4ED D&D) posted a link to the following bit of humor on his blog today. Though I think it's aimed more on those who are trying to design RPG's (I'm working on a simulative card game) some of its lessons definitely apply to what I'm doing. Mr. Noonan's blog may require you to sign into the WotC website.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I still wonder where 2006 went, let alone this summer.