10.14.2005

Friday Rollercoaster Bloggin

This is the Top Thrill rollercoaster ride at Cedar Point amusement park near Sandusky, Ohio. This beast is the second highest and fastest ride in the world.


On this ride, you're magnetically accelerated to 120 mph in about four seconds. You shoot down the track and then straight up 420' into the air while doing a couple of twists in the air. Then you crest over the apex and plummet 400 feet straight down at a ninety degree angle while doing a 270 degree rotation. Then the ride ends.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This fails to convey your thoughts on your first grown-up roller coaster ride. Please elaborate.

helium3 said...

I'll get around to it. I'm still busy spending quality time with my boyfriend. Besides, I have pictures that I want to post with my blog entry on the subject.

Anonymous said...

So what were you doing posting on his birthday? Huh? I do admit to being confused however. The date on the post is Friday but it didn't show up until Saturday. The mysteries of blogging I guess.

Anonymous said...

Got dramamine?

~ Charles