10.10.2005

Nothing New To Report, Really

Seriously. It's why I haven't posted much lately. It's still sunny and warm down here. What's it like where you are? We still have to water the lawn three times a week to keep it from dying. Stromboli doesn't hiss at the dogs anymore and my terrarium has appeared to survived the insect infestation I discovered and treated about two weeks ago.

The play by post D&D game that I'm playing in started today. The one I'm thinking about running is going to have to wait until I've got a feel for how one handles PbP games. If you're curious, you can find the game here. Read all you want, but please don't post. That'd be a social faux pas or something.

School is going well although my classes are definitely starting to ramp up. I'm still ahead of schedule and such, but the work-load is definitely getting heavier. Luckily, mid-terms aren't for another month.

So yeah, not a lot going on. For those of you who might not yet know, I'll be visiting Seattle the last weekend in October. I'm going to be staying at Scottland's and attending the HOF Halloween party, assuming there is one. I should call Olga and ask her about that tonight. Oh yeah, and Scottland is visiting me this weekend. We're going to go to the Six Flags park near San Francisco. I'm going to ride a real rollercoaster for the first time ever.

Oh, and I still owe Suzanne a post on slide-rules. I haven't forgotten about it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's sunny here today, good time to ask. We won't talk about yesterday's rain and tomorrow's showers. But then again, I don't have to water the lawn.

the beastlet said...

it is seasonably seattle. today just happens to be on the dryer and sunnier side of the scale.

i have recently started playing a game called fable which is bound to screw up anything and everything i'd like to accomplish in the next couple of months. it was orginally for the xbox but has been converted to pc. it is serioiusly THAT GOOD. also puttering around with urban dead (urbandead.com) my scientist recently was killed and rose as a zombie. my fire fighter finally took a skill rank with melee weapons giving me a whopping 40% chance to hit.

i'm hoping to get the rome game back on the table by the end of the month, but robby and i still have to finish unpacking. a task we are strategically ignoring this weekend as we are going to vancouver bc.

helium3 said...

Fable. That's the one where you're a hero-deity and your actions (good or evil) over time determine your future abilities and whether or not you look "good" or "evil."