2.13.2006

Scottland's Visit

It was an exciting weekend, let me tell you. After Scottland arrived on Friday evening we:

(1) Ate Del Taco
(2) Watched BSG and other sundry Sci-Fi
(3) Went to bed
(4) Got out of bed
(5) Went to Posh Bagel
(6) Scottland then read a book while I beat my head against my take-home midterm.
(7) Got chinese food.
(8) Scottland watched the first three episodes of Stargate : SG1 on his DVD player while I continued to beat my head against the midterm.
(9) Went to bed.
(10) Got out of bed.
(11) Made coffee with the coffee beans Scottland bought at Starbucks on Saturday. Ooops, he forgot to tell me they have twice as much caffeine as normal.
(12) Went for breakfast at Baker's Square.
(13) Went grocery shopping and went to Borders to look at some books.
(14) Scottland packed his bags and left for Seattle.

So yeah, this is the kind of exciting behavior we engage in when Scottland comes to visit.

3 comments:

the beastlet said...

This seems reminiscent of my weekends. But add in a trip to Costco and PetCo. But the same amount of head beating for midterms. Dammit, Jim, I'm an artist not an Eco Scientist

helium3 said...

Oh no. I had a great weekend as well. It was relaxing, if you subtracted out the part about the midterm frustrating the heck out of me.

As for the coffee, I like it. The extra caffeine was just a surprise.

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, domestic bliss. :)

~ charles