2.01.2006

Stromboli Update

She's fine. Putting on a bit of weight I suspect and being rather annoying about certain doors being shut. I dont' care much if she scratches at the doors going outside and to the garage, but I'm not going to tolerate her scratching at my roommate's doors. I can't imagine that they enjoy it either. Thus, the squirt gun has been brought out of retirement.


Here's a picture of Stromboli from about two weeks ago. She was splayed out in front of the gas powered wall heater while Scottland and I watched BSG. We weren't sitting on the couch with the digital camera available, so we were unable to get a picture of her doing "Cat Yoga."

1 comment:

helium3 said...

Heh heh. Yeah, I've been cutting back a bit on her food. She got really chunky over the winter. Some of it is probably just from having a longer coat during the winter, but she's definitely put on half a pound or so.