2.01.2006

A Shout Out to Titiano Vicelli

You know you're getting old when it takes three of your gnomish servants to help you into your formal armor. My good friend Titano Vicelli painted this for me over the winter. I just wish he'd remember how to spell my name correctly. But hey, what's an extra lower case "n" in the grand scheme of things. I haven't comissioned a painting of myself since around the time that I was the Grand Inquisitor of Bakeenus. Boy, that was a long time ago. Aust has been in the ground for well nigh thirty years now and it's been a solid 15 since the unfortunate incident with Chadryn and the bone ooze. I don't blame him for not wanting to come back though. The whole coast got to be real nasty once things really started going dark. Needless to say, I'm still quite pleased with my decision to move operations to Manhattan. The business opportunities here are nearly limitless and I'm about as far as I can get from whatever is going on out west.

No comments: