9.06.2005

Fall Term Class Schedule

This appears to be my class schedule for this term:

Statistical Thermodynamics (ECH 252) MTWR 1:10 PM - 2:00 PM
Advanced Fluid Mechanics (ECH 253A) MW 2:10 PM - 4:00 PM
Advanced Mass Transfer (ECH 253C) MTWF 9:00 AM - 9:50 AM
Advanced Engineering Mathematics (ECH 259) MTWR 11:00 AM - 11:40 AM
Seminar (ECH 290) M 4:10 PM - 5:30 PM


So yeah, this is seventeen credits worth of classes and around 42% of the minimum number of class credits (38) I am required to take in order to get my PhD. So, the good news is that if I flame out, I'll probably do it in the first term and none of you will have to get all that used to me being gone. I'm unclear if the Seminar counts towards the final total of 38, and I suspect that it doesn't since I don't think I really have to do much more for that class other than attend a bunch of presentations and maybe read and dissect some journal articles.

In other news, of the "Davis is Weird" variety, while driving to the grocery store at about 11:00 PM last night I saw a guy driving down the street in what appeared to be a large sized, motorized red wagon. You know, the ones that little kids used to have with the words "Radio Flyer" on the side. Sadly, no pictures.

No comments: