9.07.2005

You Are Not Here

So, looks like I brought Seattle's summer weather with me when I moved here. Davis was a freaking FURNACE in July and most of August, and then I move there, and the daily high has rarely gotten over 85 F. *chuckle* It won't last forever I'm sure, but it's been nice.

In case any of you losers want to come visit me in Davis, here's how you get to my place. It's very easy.


Take I-80 towards San Francisco when you get to Sacramento.
Take the Richards Blvd. /Downtown Davis exit from I-80.
Take a right onto Richards Blvd and go through the tunnel.
Go "forward" onto F street. It's actually not exactly straight ahead, sort of an angled turn.
Turn right onto 5th street.
Turn left on L street.
Turn right on Duke street.
I'm on the right, a couple of houses in.


Also, here's me as per the South Park Character Generator. Striking likeness, no?

1 comment:

helium3 said...

It's rare that comment spam actually wants me to visit a useful website. But, I'm actually shopping for cat furniture right now. Sadly, the site is still "under construction." :(