9.19.2005

The First, Second and Third Circles of Hell

Also known as where I'll be attending my classes this term. I don't really think of them as being a form of hell, but I couldn't think of a better title that was incredibly dry. I suppose that by the time I get to my first set of mid-terms, it's possible that I will consider these buildings to truly be layers of hell. Click on the picture to see a larger image with better resolution. By the way, most of the pictures posted to my blog are like that.



In Bainer Hall, I'll be attending Seminar and my Advanced Mass Transfer class. In Wellman Hall I'll be attending my Advanced Fluid Mechanics and Engineering Math classes. In the Physics-Geology building I'll be attending my Statistical Thermodynamics class.

The house I'm living in is located just beyong the northeastern (upper right) corner of the map.

No comments: